
Back to main menu | to historical-architechtural sights
Dwelling
House, the XVIII ñentury, rebuilt in 1834, 1910. Preservation Number #21-ÕÌ | Foto
19 Dovga St.
The house is a monument of architecture of local importance (The protocol of the ÎEC (the Oblast's Executive Committee) of 11.12.84, No.182-Ð). It was built in the XVIII ñentury as a dwelling house. At the beginning of the XIX ñentury, the governors of Podillia lived in this house. In 1834, it was rented by nuns. After repair works in 1842, the vice-governors lived in the building. Later, there was a police department there. In 1883, it passed into private property. In 1910, major repairs were carried out there. From 1980 creative workshops are located in this building.
The material is given by the head of the scientific department of NHÀR "Kamyanets'" by À.B.Êivil'sha
Translated
by Yana Anufriyeva
mail to: [email protected]