Back to main menu | to historical-architechtural sights

Dmytriyivs'ka Church, the ХIХ сentury | Foto
Liskivtsi Village


The Church was built in honour of the Great martyr, Dmytriy. It was built in 1858, by the means of the purishioners and funds from the treasury. It is stone, monodomical, the bell tower was finished in 1875.

Труды Епархиального историко-статистического комитета / выпуск девятый под редакцией священника Евфимия Сецинского Приходы и церкви Подольской Епархии. - Кам-Под, 1901. -с. 465


Translated by Yana Anufriyeva
mail to: [email protected]