Back to main menu | to historical-architechtural sightsCrypt of Zebrovs'kyi | Foto
The Crypt is situated on the territory of the cemetery. Built in 1910 by Antonij Janyshevs'kyj, it's approved by polish script on the front of the building: " K 1910 Antoni Janiszeuski. Kam.- Pod�". There are three of Zebrovs'kyi's family buried here, the last burial made in 1909. On the front of the building there is an emblem.