Rules of conduction in recreation areas
- To pick up dry branches, brushwood, mushrooms, berries.
- To make fires only in special places and on the places of old fires.
- To make fires in afforestations.
- To leave without the supervision little children, fires.
- To pasture a cattle.
- To make a superfluous noise, to hunt.
- To fish during spawning.
- To graze dogs without muzzles.
- To use the synthetic washing facilities, to wash a motor transport.
- To destroy and corrupt stands, pointers, structures.
- To litter, to leave garbage.
- To dig up and to tear the plants, to break and to chop trees, bushes.
- To obtain geological, paleontological materials.
- To destroy the birds' nests, to collect bird eggs.
- To pick up nestling, young animals.
- To make inscriptions on trees, pointers, structures.
- To kill insects, molluscs, frogs, snakes, lizards, birds and other animals.